We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- Frickin' fuckin' #doublerainbow !!! ift.tt/1SpP7Wh https://t.co/Uf8b2Ncu0n 1 month ago
- Sooo close… (It was still warm) @justinbieber #MyNewHood #AlmostHangingOutWithSomeoneFamous https://t.co/hgz7z8N3bX 2 months ago
- RT @Systemapic: Proud to say Systemapic = GeoEntepreneurs of the year! Big thanks to #geomatikk dagene in beautiful town of Ålesund! https:… 2 months ago
- Dro hjem en solid tredjeplass i Megacupen! Lagkamerat Arne tok Sølv! Går for gull neste gang!… instagram.com/p/BF_R2rPq3nA/ 4 hours ago
- - Dont put ur shit in the stairs! On the flats however.... #wtf #Norway #shittysign #shitposter instagram.com/p/BF4B0USq3ry/ 2 days ago
- RT @micha_nassif: Walk of Causes - Lebanon - Episode 2 YES @MRMATIAS ❤️MR @ekvoll ❤️"plz learn arabic before u come here😂😉"❤️ u guys🙀 http… 2 days ago