We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 10 months ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 10 months ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 10 months ago
- @Birger_Vestmo @Filmpolitiet Har dere anmeldt den danske filmen #underverden av den norske produsenten jacob jarek? 1 month ago
- Sjekk ut! Vi har et helt nytt TV-program, med noen av norges fitteste blogger! FATBLOGGERS fatstone.tv/portfolio/fatb… #Fatbloggers #garmin 3 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/2MWeyEvyxIg?a Football Challenge With a Friend - Azun vs Triksheim - Freestyle & Tekkers 3 months ago