We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- #ThatFeeling when your egg picks up on the radiation and starts to mutate into a merged re… ift.tt/1Mf7jMZ http://t.co/HX7dWsvhmh 1 week ago
- @thetrackr = EMAIL SPAMMERS! Fuck you for spamming me, and fuck you for not letting me unsubscribe! Just generally: fuck you! 1 week ago
- #chillin ift.tt/1LnJnpW http://t.co/Nx5zveVmKS 1 week ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/51V1VMkuyx0?a Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks 1 hour ago
- Jeg likte en @YouTube-video – youtu.be/hpxXmrsfH0k?a IT'S SUMMER 22 hours ago
- Jeg likte en @YouTube-video – youtu.be/nPUqX0cbqWU?a Rowdy Speedfly Scrotum Totem 1 day ago