We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- Frickin' fuckin' #doublerainbow !!! ift.tt/1SpP7Wh https://t.co/Uf8b2Ncu0n 2 weeks ago
- Sooo close… (It was still warm) @justinbieber #MyNewHood #AlmostHangingOutWithSomeoneFamous https://t.co/hgz7z8N3bX 1 month ago
- RT @Systemapic: Proud to say Systemapic = GeoEntepreneurs of the year! Big thanks to #geomatikk dagene in beautiful town of Ålesund! https:… 1 month ago
- Starta dagen med en konflikt med Nydama ang rettetanga. Lot henne få den først mot at hun lager… instagram.com/p/BEqq3_Rq3u4/ 6 days ago
- #BilCross #flå #bobble instagram.com/p/BEWvJarK3ni/ 2 weeks ago
- Superstar @oscarblesson_ shooting a video in #Torshov! #keepingitreal with A green umbrella! instagram.com/p/BETslp_K3qV/ 2 weeks ago