We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 1 month ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 1 month ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 1 month ago
- Hey #France! Are men allowed to wear the #Burkini? 3 days ago
- @jeanelzein i am covered then :) 1 week ago
- Planning to pimp-up my wardrobe! How many swimming trunks is normal? 1 week ago