We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- RT @Systemapic: Systemapic at Oslo Innovation Week – #norinv2015 #oiw2015 #beer http://t.co/cudRv1XSXv 1 month ago
- Me on mars #marsOne http://t.co/M0y3tpPwHr 1 month ago
- I’m sold! I’m totally going! #marsOne #osloSciencePark http://t.co/a9WQkL3Elu 1 month ago
- #Oslo #2015 instagram.com/p/-eaEdhK3pW/ 4 days ago
- RT @fatstonetv: Grafitti-skate-day at #GSF! #gamlebyen #skate #fatstonetv instagram.com/p/83Y91eriay/ 4 days ago
- RT @MarshallHP: The Marshall Stockwell. Built for life on the road. po.st/MarshallStockw… https://t.co/knyyWFBKkG 4 days ago