We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- Frickin’ ass got married innit. Can’t wait for the wedding in October!!! ift.tt/2lhxb3n https://t.co/P5JKRTuVxo 1 month ago
- Frickin’ ass got married innit. Can’t wait for… instagram.com/p/BkFW3_Th8M2/… 1 month ago
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 2 years ago
- Just «made» my first boulder today! It was easier than I first thought, expect the outtopping which was a bit sketc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @realDonaldTrump Or wasn’t it! Perhaps a double negative? Hard to know what you mean now! 2 days ago
- I can or can’t wait till @POTUS or @realDonaldTrump does the grammar mistake again and nukes or doesn’t nuke a coun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago