We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 2 months ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 2 months ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 2 months ago
- Idag kl 18.00 skal jeg å christianaass lære oss å Dødse Live på Fatstone! Sist "lærte" vi… instagram.com/p/BK79WWdgNvv/ 14 hours ago
- RT @UlrikImtiaz: Hvorfor benytter dere ikke dere ordet "terror" i denne overskriften, @Aftenposten? Er ikke slik ekstremisme terror? https:… 1 week ago
- Jessheim OPEN - Skating LIVE på TV! fatstone.tv/portfolio/jess… #skateboard #LIVE #FatstoneTV 1 week ago