We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 1 year ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 1 year ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 1 year ago
- RT @xeni: Fox News host: church is the best place to be shot because you’re closer to Jesus at time of death boingboing.net/2017/11/06/fox… 1 week ago
- RT @KSteigen: Jeg finner det svært lite troverdig at Gud skal ha valgt Jan Hanvold som kasserer. Dette til orientering. 2 weeks ago
- @realVisjonNorge Amen, skjønner du? 2 weeks ago