When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 10 months ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 10 months ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 10 months ago
- @Birger_Vestmo @Filmpolitiet Har dere anmeldt den danske filmen #underverden av den norske produsenten jacob jarek? 1 month ago
- Sjekk ut! Vi har et helt nytt TV-program, med noen av norges fitteste blogger! FATBLOGGERS fatstone.tv/portfolio/fatb… #Fatbloggers #garmin 3 months ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/2MWeyEvyxIg?a Football Challenge With a Friend - Azun vs Triksheim - Freestyle & Tekkers 3 months ago