When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- #ThatFeeling when your egg picks up on the radiation and starts to mutate into a merged re… ift.tt/1Mf7jMZ http://t.co/HX7dWsvhmh 1 week ago
- @thetrackr = EMAIL SPAMMERS! Fuck you for spamming me, and fuck you for not letting me unsubscribe! Just generally: fuck you! 1 week ago
- #chillin ift.tt/1LnJnpW http://t.co/Nx5zveVmKS 1 week ago
- Spurte bussjåføren om han ofte hadde hatt motorstopp. -sjeldent sa han. 2min senere stoppet bussen! #Wtf #Oslo #norge http://t.co/j7VTMx4gha 3 hours ago
- Jeg likte en @YouTube-video – youtu.be/XYsIF-C_v5Q?a Gabriel Viking FRYSHUSET (CGL indoor part) 7 hours ago
- I liked a @YouTube video youtu.be/51V1VMkuyx0?a Peter, Bjorn & John - Young Folks 9 hours ago