When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- RT @Systemapic: Systemapic at Oslo Innovation Week – #norinv2015 #oiw2015 #beer http://t.co/cudRv1XSXv 1 month ago
- Me on mars #marsOne http://t.co/M0y3tpPwHr 1 month ago
- I’m sold! I’m totally going! #marsOne #osloSciencePark http://t.co/a9WQkL3Elu 1 month ago
- #Oslo #2015 instagram.com/p/-eaEdhK3pW/ 3 days ago
- RT @fatstonetv: Grafitti-skate-day at #GSF! #gamlebyen #skate #fatstonetv instagram.com/p/83Y91eriay/ 3 days ago
- RT @MarshallHP: The Marshall Stockwell. Built for life on the road. po.st/MarshallStockw… https://t.co/knyyWFBKkG 3 days ago