When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- Frickin’ ass got married innit. Can’t wait for the wedding in October!!! ift.tt/2lhxb3n https://t.co/P5JKRTuVxo 1 month ago
- Frickin’ ass got married innit. Can’t wait for… instagram.com/p/BkFW3_Th8M2/… 1 month ago
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 2 years ago
- Just «made» my first boulder today! It was easier than I first thought, expect the outtopping which was a bit sketc… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- @realDonaldTrump Or wasn’t it! Perhaps a double negative? Hard to know what you mean now! 2 days ago
- I can or can’t wait till @POTUS or @realDonaldTrump does the grammar mistake again and nukes or doesn’t nuke a coun… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago