When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- RT @StartupLabNo: Planting seeds! @Systemapic on stage talking to students from @UniOslo entreprenurship http://t.co/swXdrpk7du 1 week ago
- @CREATlVEjobs sure - send me whatever you want :) 1 week ago
- RT @avedistraction: Latest obsession: morning mantra singing sessions w a Kirtan!! As @ekvoll would say, 'I think I finally found myself!' 2 weeks ago
- RT @MazloumNadine: On God and garbage. http://t.co/XEBwtrJQT8 1 day ago
- Jeg likte en @YouTube-video – youtu.be/QpBiDJNfy4w?a Spektakulære vannhopp i Drammenselva 3 days ago
- @ebrunborg samme her Mr Amigo! Det var fantastisk gøy! Håper vi sees snart! Du får si fra når du er innom Oslo! 6 days ago