When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 1 year ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 1 year ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 1 year ago
- RT @xeni: Fox News host: church is the best place to be shot because you’re closer to Jesus at time of death boingboing.net/2017/11/06/fox… 1 week ago
- RT @KSteigen: Jeg finner det svært lite troverdig at Gud skal ha valgt Jan Hanvold som kasserer. Dette til orientering. 2 weeks ago
- @realVisjonNorge Amen, skjønner du? 2 weeks ago