When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- Frickin' fuckin' #doublerainbow !!! ift.tt/1SpP7Wh https://t.co/Uf8b2Ncu0n 1 month ago
- Sooo close… (It was still warm) @justinbieber #MyNewHood #AlmostHangingOutWithSomeoneFamous https://t.co/hgz7z8N3bX 2 months ago
- RT @Systemapic: Proud to say Systemapic = GeoEntepreneurs of the year! Big thanks to #geomatikk dagene in beautiful town of Ålesund! https:… 2 months ago
- Dro hjem en solid tredjeplass i Megacupen! Lagkamerat Arne tok Sølv! Går for gull neste gang!… instagram.com/p/BF_R2rPq3nA/ 1 day ago
- - Dont put ur shit in the stairs! On the flats however.... #wtf #Norway #shittysign #shitposter instagram.com/p/BF4B0USq3ry/ 4 days ago
- RT @micha_nassif: Walk of Causes - Lebanon - Episode 2 YES @MRMATIAS ❤️MR @ekvoll ❤️"plz learn arabic before u come here😂😉"❤️ u guys🙀 http… 4 days ago