When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 1 year ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 1 year ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 1 year ago
- Cow saved with #jetski! Ojojo kanskje det ikke er så ille med #vannscooter likevel? https://t.co/yGj47kDW8p 1 month ago
- @DiaryofDaniel The wooorst kind! 1 month ago
- @DiaryofDaniel Did you try to tell HIM? 1 month ago