Now that it’s winter and super cold, we get reminded of the land where we learned to walk: The Kingdom of Norway. Even though we live far away from this frosty empire, we can always go the the Lebanese mountains when we feel homesick. Although it’s been fifteen years since the last time we had skis on our feet, we won all the competitions, obviously. The ski was invented by our ancestors.
- Frickin’ ass got married innit. Can’t wait for the wedding in October!!! ift.tt/2lhxb3n https://t.co/P5JKRTuVxo 5 days ago
- Frickin’ ass got married innit. Can’t wait for… instagram.com/p/BkFW3_Th8M2/… 5 days ago
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 1 year ago
- RT @Real_Frp: Velkommen til Norge. Her spiser vi svin, drikker sprit og lyver. 2 days ago
- Fell off this boulder a few times before coach… instagram.com/p/Bj4-Bg2h7Fv/… 1 week ago
- Found some natural hot springs, so I struck a… instagram.com/p/BjhmgglBKdS/… 2 weeks ago