Now that it’s winter and super cold, we get reminded of the land where we learned to walk: The Kingdom of Norway. Even though we live far away from this frosty empire, we can always go the the Lebanese mountains when we feel homesick. Although it’s been fifteen years since the last time we had skis on our feet, we won all the competitions, obviously. The ski was invented by our ancestors.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 1 year ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 1 year ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 1 year ago
- RT @ahoyen: Lofotens månelanding er tydeligvis å håndtere søppel og avføring fra turistene. 1 week ago
- Cow saved with #jetski! Ojojo kanskje det ikke er så ille med #vannscooter likevel? https://t.co/yGj47kDW8p 2 months ago
- @DiaryofDaniel The wooorst kind! 2 months ago