Now that it’s winter and super cold, we get reminded of the land where we learned to walk: The Kingdom of Norway. Even though we live far away from this frosty empire, we can always go the the Lebanese mountains when we feel homesick. Although it’s been fifteen years since the last time we had skis on our feet, we won all the competitions, obviously. The ski was invented by our ancestors.
- RT @hazzahowell: i have to be outside for 2 hours tomorrow, so my sister and i are gonna play pokemon go and i will cry if servers are down 1 year ago
- RT @cazaratas: Pokemon Go is a no-go when driving #turnpike #Miami https://t.co/hSRKnln7Ye 1 year ago
- Pokemon GO is not a game, it’s a lifestyle. I’m addicted, and I like it. 1 year ago
- RT @Madsws: Axl Rose og Jan Eggum – skilt ved fødselen 😂 https://t.co/M9p8OUg1dj 2 weeks ago
- Hva er sammenhengen? #norge er på topp 3 i verden m Sveits og Kuwait i "land med flest dollar millionærer" & "vannskeligst å få seg venner" 2 weeks ago
- @idamaria fy faen så rått! Kom mæ ei hiphoplåt! Please! 🤘🙏 1 month ago