We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- RT @MRMATIAS: The #US are bombing #ISIS! Finally #America and #Hezbollah are working on The same team! Been waiting 4it. #Lebanon #Iraq #Sy… 1 week ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: 2Famous.TV representing on The #hovefestivalen in #Norway! Ready to party with @M.I.A @the1975 @theoffspring http://t.co/ddF3… 1 week ago
- "@MRMATIAS is soo good at sucking small dicks" - @avedistraction 4 months ago
- Backpackers #Oslo instagram.com/p/rocO5CK3tL/ 1 week ago
- RT @avedistraction: The BDS movement is working in my favor! No more Robert DeNiro movies & that's totally alright w/ me these days. Sorryn… 1 week ago
- Bro Bath in the #oslo fjord. #Norway #summer instagram.com/p/rce5bSK3tR/ 1 week ago