We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- RT @MRMATIAS: The #US are bombing #ISIS! Finally #America and #Hezbollah are working on The same team! Been waiting 4it. #Lebanon #Iraq #Sy… 2 months ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: 2Famous.TV representing on The #hovefestivalen in #Norway! Ready to party with @M.I.A @the1975 @theoffspring http://t.co/ddF3… 2 months ago
- "@MRMATIAS is soo good at sucking small dicks" - @avedistraction 6 months ago
- We will be cheering for @breyannenoelle in today's #AltForNorge good luck girl! with @avedistraction instagram.com/p/uVdf4TK3pC/ 2 days ago
- RT @blablafm: Only 4 more LIKES on #FaceBook until 100. #100 will get a FULL NAME SHOUTOUT on next week's episode of https://t.co/0mhKkInnq… 4 days ago
- Vi spurte resepsjonisten om det er noe kult å se i #Alta? Han anbefalte oss å råne litt.... #finnmark 5 days ago