We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- We're live on sensationsensation.com ~ Newspaper for a day, online art exhibition from Bergen ~ Check us out LIVE, ONLINE NOW! 1 week ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: The #US are bombing #ISIS! Finally #America and #Hezbollah are working on The same team! Been waiting 4it. #Lebanon #Iraq #Sy… 3 months ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: 2Famous.TV representing on The #hovefestivalen in #Norway! Ready to party with @M.I.A @the1975 @theoffspring http://t.co/ddF3… 3 months ago
- Godt #Vg setter fokus på de viktige tingene på forsiden... instagram.com/p/vlX8mnK3hD/ 1 week ago
- Wazzup? #roadtrip #Voss #Waterfall #Awesome instagram.com/p/veYZN5K3sQ/ 1 week ago
- Ka heite vidda på engelsk? Its snoving on #vidda! instagram.com/p/vW4CPGq3hh/ 1 week ago