We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- We're live on sensationsensation.com ~ Newspaper for a day, online art exhibition from Bergen ~ Check us out LIVE, ONLINE NOW! 1 month ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: The #US are bombing #ISIS! Finally #America and #Hezbollah are working on The same team! Been waiting 4it. #Lebanon #Iraq #Sy… 4 months ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: 2Famous.TV representing on The #hovefestivalen in #Norway! Ready to party with @M.I.A @the1975 @theoffspring http://t.co/ddF3… 4 months ago
- The view from our house at noon in #Lofoten! There is no place like home! instagram.com/p/w3n5Faq3nM/ 21 hours ago
- Driving home for Christmas, only need the song with that name to play on the radio now! #Lofoten #soon… instagram.com/p/w1BbcEK3oG/ 1 day ago
- Didnt think so... 2 days ago