We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- Nine years since I went to the dentist. Still zero cavities. Should I make a teeth brushing video? 2 months ago
- Return to Bhutan goo.gl/HDPwcy via @wesaidgotravel 2 months ago
- Enjoy Fall Foods with Great Recipes Featuring Healthy Ingredients: Courtesy of Nutritionist a... goo.gl/tLcn0a via @LAStory 2 months ago
- @MarkGKirshner OMG thats sounds awesome! Thanks man! 16 hours ago
- #beirut #2013 instagram.com/p/hqTIZyK3p8/ 1 day ago
- @2famousTV @ekvoll One friend in the hand is better than 10 on the roof! ;) 3 days ago