We gathered some of the young talents from Burj el Barajneh (one of the Palestinian refugee camps in Beirut) to collaborate on some art pieces with us. Their fantasy worlds seems to be drawn towards animals in the forest and aliens from outer space, which is surprisingly close to the images that is constantly being screened in our own mental theater.
- "@MRMATIAS is soo good at sucking small dicks" - @avedistraction 3 months ago
- RT @lemangset: Statoil har allerede fått tildelt oljelisenser i isfylte farvann i Arktis, ville vært lovstridig i norge- se http://t.co/l1o… 4 months ago
- Full interactive map of the arctic areas. Check it out: arkgis.org #Arctic #WWF via @WWF_ArkGIS 4 months ago
- RT @avedistraction: @MrMatias inspired robots, no less! Robot Overlords Send Hitchhiking Robot Across Canada jezebel.com/robert-overlor… 13 hours ago
- 2014: When bombing children bacame self defense and criticizing it became anti-semitism! #GazaUnderAttack #StoppKillingKids 15 hours ago
- RT @fatstonetv: From the Uploads: Meet Kitesurfer Malin Amle! fatstone.tv/portfolio/from… #Fatstone #KiteSurf 1 day ago