When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- "@MRMATIAS is soo good at sucking small dicks" - @avedistraction 3 months ago
- RT @lemangset: Statoil har allerede fått tildelt oljelisenser i isfylte farvann i Arktis, ville vært lovstridig i norge- se http://t.co/l1o… 4 months ago
- Full interactive map of the arctic areas. Check it out: arkgis.org #Arctic #WWF via @WWF_ArkGIS 4 months ago
- @Al_Humphreys thanks, The last one we made as a web series - take a look : 2famous.tv/category/walk-… 2 hours ago
- @Al_Humphreys I hitchhiked from Norway to China and North Cape(N) to Cape Agulash(SA), starting with no money also walked across Lebanon... 3 hours ago
- Not only watersports in #LOVEfoten, we also work for The food! #YoLofoten instagram.com/p/qwF_PVK3or/ 3 hours ago