When we move around Beirut we move by Mercedes. This way we get many different drivers every day instead of only having one, like most famous people do. Our preference are the old automobiles from the 1960s, and we like to share our rides with other people going in the same direction. This way we get to save the environment a bit, at the same time as we get to meet many of our local fans in a humble and intimate setting inside of the spacious coupés.
- We're live on sensationsensation.com ~ Newspaper for a day, online art exhibition from Bergen ~ Check us out LIVE, ONLINE NOW! 1 month ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: The #US are bombing #ISIS! Finally #America and #Hezbollah are working on The same team! Been waiting 4it. #Lebanon #Iraq #Sy… 4 months ago
- RT @MRMATIAS: 2Famous.TV representing on The #hovefestivalen in #Norway! Ready to party with @M.I.A @the1975 @theoffspring http://t.co/ddF3… 4 months ago
- Driving home for Christmas, only need the song with that name to play on the radio now! #Lofoten #soon… instagram.com/p/w1BbcEK3oG/ 20 hours ago
- Didnt think so... 1 day ago
- Sooo anything happening in #Bodø, #Norway, tonight? 1 day ago